Friday 21 September 2012

Roll on Saturday.......

Tomorrow I'm off on another little jolly jaunt with Sarah up to Earls Court at The Cake & Bake Show.  We've had tickets since the first week they went on sale and we've been looking forward to it, more so because Paul Hollywood will be there.  
I think I'm going to have to push and barge to get to the front for a little swooning session and to see if his eyes are really that blue. (I'm not holding out too many chances of this happening as from previous cake shows some of the women mean business when getting to the front of the queue iykwim).
I'm sure it will be a jolly day out though. Peggy Porschen will be there with a pop-up Boutique (I wonder if I will be bumping into her again? now wouldn't that be funny if we did) and I'm looking forward to seeing Eric Lanlard who is another favourite chef of mine.
All in all it's going to be one busy and crazy day. I have my spot on the sofa with a bowl of hot soapy water ready to watch The X-Factor already booked for me on my return.
Here's hoping to a full and varied report for you next week.
Have a fun Friday
Lynetta Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment