Wednesday 5 September 2012

Summer Holiday - Week 6

With all this lovely late summer sun that we are having over the last week we decided to fire up the bar-b-que one more time.  I'm sure you'll all agree that the alpha male comes out when the coals are lit and Ian really really makes one of the best burgers we've tasted.  Of course we have to add the bacon, mushrooms, cheese, onion and salad but then it would not be a Daddy Burger without these additions.
Last update of the 6 week holiday and it was a really really boring week.  We have decided next year to grab some sunshine somewhere and currently looking at the brochures to get some inspiration, the thing is though we are both procrastinators and think it maybe sometime before we make a final decision.
Round up of the week -
  • Monday - Went into Reading to buy the school uniform.  What a chore!
  • Tuesday - A little bit of sewing
  • Wednesday - A little bit of DIY
  • Thursday - A little bit of shopping at Ikea
  • Friday - A little bit of nothing - pottering around the house
  • Saturday - A little bit of driving and getting stuck in traffic for over 2.5 hours to get into the Dorset County Show then decided it was not worth anymore waiting and turned around to come home.
  • Sunday - A little bit of organizing to get ready for the new term
I'm glad I've documented my 6 week holiday.  I will be doing another one next year and hope it's a little different.  I really would not like to think my life is on a loop or I will be saying and chanting to myself 'Get a Life!'
Off to watch the Paralympics now which is so awe inspiring, mouth dropping unbelieveable.
Toot toot
Lynetta Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment