Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sunday Nights...........

Oh yes, it's back.  My Sunday nights will not be the same for the next 6 weeks.   Watching the first episode the other night all snuggled up on the sofa with a nice cuppa bought a happy little smile to my face.  I've been gripped with the story lines already, and boy did they pack a few into that first hour.
I've been meaning to visit High Clere Castle being only 25 miles from where I live and have now put it on my visiting wish list for next year as it's now closed to the public, in the meantime though The 8th Countess of Carnarvon has written a book on her predecessor, Lady Almina, the 5th Countess who converted Highclere Castle into a Hospital in September 1914, ooh the real Dowtown Abbey, I guess a copy of this book will be dropped into my basket as soon as it's released.
Have a happy day.
Lynetta Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment