Sunday 2 December 2012

December Daily 2012

In 2009 I played along with other scrapbookers posting a photo a day throughout December and last year I made a feeble attempt on here too.  I thought I would give it a more concerted effort this year to keep a record of what my life is like this month.  It will be just the photo with a little description, nothing too taxing so I hope I can suceed.
So without further a do, here is today's (yesterday's) photo.  My friend Sarah couldn't resist giving me this wonderful advent calendar as she knows I have an unhealthy obsession for Beach Huts.  I'm wondering if anyone who owns a hut decorates them like this for Christmas? I'm look forward to opening the doors everyday to see what they are like inside, how silly am I?
Toodle Pip
Lynetta Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment