Monday 23 July 2012

What shall I do today?

Last Friday saw the end of term and the start of the Summer Holidays.  I've now got 6 weeks off and do you know something, I get rather bored.  I know some people would relish working in a school and getting all the time off from work and yes I enjoy half terms, Easter and Christmas but the summer holidays I struggle.  I think it's because I like routine and it takes me a little while to get into the swing of things. 
Only 3 things I enjoy about the summer holidays are
1) No 6:00am alarm calls
2) No lunch boxes to make
and
3) Spending a little more time with Jack and Ian (even though Jack does his own thing now)

Do you see all this chocolate?  This is only one third of what parents give the office at the end of year.  I do feel very lucky to work in a school where I am valued and appreciated and
where my Headteacher sends me a gift and thank you card with messages like this :-) (don't worry it was all in good spirits).
Now what shall I do today?
Happy Monday's
Lynetta


No comments:

Post a Comment