Monday 24 October 2011

WIP

Finally, one of the WIP (Works in Progress) finally finished.  This is my first attempt at patchwork, not perfect by any standard but I am chuffed to bits with it.  If you recognise the fabric it's from when I bought too much for my bunting back in the summer.  I still have so much left over and I'm continually thinking of ways to use it up. So to date I have made bunting, a cushion, peg bag and now the quilt.  I backed the quilt with a lovely £4 Primarni throw so it's lovely and snuggly and I will be using it for a lap blanket when camping.  Ohh I'm going to look all glam.
I'm now thinking of making a tea cosy but I really cannot start another project without finishing some of the WIP first, I'm a one for doing that, not too sure if it's boredom or that I take on too large of tasks to finish quickly but I've always been like it since a child. Speaking of which I found this photo of me at 15 (circa 1978) , yikes I do look young and innocent, ha ha ha. and check out the eye liner, used to take me ages to get it just right!
Well I'm off to make the tea and bake a cake (I've still not baked since my disaster and as I've committed with my Thought on Thursday I think I better get a move on) see you soon.
Lynetta

No comments:

Post a Comment