Tuesday 10 January 2012

Seasonal Habit #1

Isn't it funny the things we do at certain times of the year. It's been a mild winter (so far) but I still want to go to bed with my hot water bottle at my feet, a cup of hot chocolate and a good book.  I only need around 6 hours sleep a night so I love the colder nights where I can go and snuggle into my 13.5 tog quilt get myself all cosy and warm and have a read.  I once read an article about winter babies preferring to be swaddled in blankets and clothes when they are grown up and being a winter baby I think they have got that just about right (it takes me until April/May to take my three layers off and show my skin some vitamin D). 
I'm now wondering what my other funny things will be for the other times of year.  Will have to ponder on that one and let you know when they happen.
See ya later
Lynetta Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment