Tuesday 14 February 2012

Love.........

Happy Valentines
I've never been one to celebrate Valentine (perhaps it's because I've never received an anonymous card to declare an undying love for me) so myself and Ian have never exchanged cards or gifts.  We just show our love 365-24/7 in other ways. 
When I noticed the Hearts sweets on sale I bought a few packets and had a little giggle of the wording though.  Looks like they may be made 'upNorth' as I found a few with Bonnie Lass and Canny Lad embossed on them and as I know these are terms of endearments for anyone north of Watford!
Wishing you all the hearts and kisses to enjoy your day.
xXx
Lynetta

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I had no idea they had Bonnie Lass on them, I saw Big Tescos had the huuuuuge tube of mini love hearts, wonder when they will be reduced for quick sale... ;o) I may snag one!

    ReplyDelete