Monday 6 February 2012

Week 5 - White Loaf (Round 2)

Phew....I'm not a competitive kind of person by any means but on the other hand I do not like to be defeated and constantly beat myself up when things go wrong. So when I woke up in a better frame of mind on Sunday I knew I wanted to bake the bread again that I had such disaster with on Saturday (see previous post here.  So to be fair I have revisited the score
Faff Factor = 5
Bake = 7 (still room for improvement)
Keeping Up Appearances = 8
Total score = 20/30
I think I over stretched and kneaded the dough to death first time around so all in all a lesson learnt.  I will make this again but may get my trusty Ken out to see what he can make of it (or shall I invest in a bread making machine to cut down on the kneading and proving time!)
Let the bread see the butter........yum :-)
Lynetta Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment