Friday 9 March 2012

A little light exercise.....

I've never been one to jump on a band wagon but I really wanted to know what all this Zumba malarky was about.  You see I don't really 'do' exercise, I may dabble a little on the Wii fit but other than a light bike ride that's about the extent of my exercise regime.  One of my work collegues has been to a weekly Zumba class for over a year now so I thought I would give it a go.  It was really good fun.  Ok so I may have gone to the left when everyone was going to the right and may have slowed my pace a little after 35 mins but I think I did pretty well and after waking up this morning with only a slight ache in one of my hips I think I may give this malarky another try next week.
So shake your booty (which I did alot of) and move with the beat and go and give it a try, you never know like me you may like it!
I'm off to a cake show tomorrow with Sarah - how can I possibly say Zumba and cake in one post? - and hoping to buy some nice new things to improve my baking.
TTFN
Lynetta Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment