Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring Clean

There is nothing I like more than giving the house a really good spring clean.  Some people say that a tidy house is a sign of wasted time but I for one like to walk through my front door to a tidy home.  Everything having a place and everything in it's place.  I love to have my cupboards all neatly arranged so it's easier to find things and it makes the shopping list easier to do as you can see what you need immediatley.  Now don't get me wrong, I do have the untidy drawer in the kitchen, you know the one that the junks gets thrown into and you sort it out once a year, I've also got one of these drawers in the bedroom and also in my scrapbook room. 

So where is this blog post going I hear you ask? Well, the last 2 weeks off work I made my list of things to do and one was to give the house a really good spring clean and would like to recommend the following product to all you cleaning freaks out there,  this stuff is amazing........
And yes, it certainly gives an all round clean, from wood work to mirrors to worksurfaces (however, if like me you  like to disinfect worktops I give them a quick blast with an anitbacterial after).  I've cleaned my oven to my skirtings and can now proudly say my house has had it's Stardrops Spring clean.  And if you are a bit of a thrifty person like me, get rid of all those expensive cleaners and buy this product, you'll love it. 
For the record, the first picture is of my scrapbook room desk, it's never looked so empty, I think I may have to start a new project with paper and scissors to make it feel at home.
Laters my lovely's
Lynetta Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment