Sunday 29 July 2012

Happy Birthday Old Man!......

It was Ian's birthday on Thursday, reaching the grand old age of 44 - mind you I shouldn't say anything as I am a little bit (a lot a bit) older. 
I left the day completely free and leaving any decisions and plans up to Ian on what he would like to do. Oh dear, I don't think I will do that again at one point we were going to go to Ikea!  Ian struggled to decide on what he wanted to do and in the end we went out to dinner and to the cinema to watch The Dark Knight Rises, a great film and highly recommend you to watch it.
Even down to the cake he struggled to make a decision and finally decided he wanted me to bake a Victoria Sponge, nothing fancy and no chocolate! However, me being me I could not leave it at that and decided to make mini sponges with fresh strawberries and cream, delicious if I say so myself.
Here's my boys waiting to go into the film.  Love you both :-)
and Happy Birthday once again :-)
TTFN
Lynetta
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment