Tuesday 31 July 2012

Summer holiday - Week 1

I will be posting a weekly log of my life/adventures/boring bits over the 6 week holiday as a quick record to look back on as I will need to jog my memory as I have an urge to make a scrapbook, yikes not done that for a while!
Here goes for week 1
  • Monday - Bike hunting for Walter (will explain in another post)
  • Tuesday - Evening bike ride stopping off for a quick half pint then onto park for chips and cricket
  • Wednesday - Went to numerous garages to look for a new car
  • Thursday - Ian's birthday. Went for a lovely meal and then to cinema to see Dark Knight Rises
  • Friday - Shopping and quiet day relaxing around the house
  • Saturday - Afternoon Tea with Sarah at a diobolical garden centre (post to follow)
  • Sunday - Gardening, watching Olympics and then onto a neighbourly Bar-B-Q
My 6 week Summer holiday has got off to a nice steady start and considering we are not taking a holiday this year I need to make sure I 'do' a few things away from the home.  I am planning a few trips on Lilibet and hopefully weather permitting the first one will be this weekend.
Have a happy Tuesday.  Be back soon
Lynetta Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment