Saturday 21 July 2012

Late night shopping!

Ooopss,  a little sneaky bit of internet shopping late at night on Thursday resulted in a lovely little package being delivered this morning.  Don't you just love technology :-)
I've bought myself a lovely dress and a skirt - which is highly unusual for me as I'm a jeans and trouser girl, but decided I would like to be a bit more feminine in my old age.  The dress is a typical A-line dress however I need a cardigan and some shoes to complete my typcial English look.  I've got a vision in my mind to look like this, all I need is the bike with the wicker basket and I'm ready to go. 
Ian knows how much I've always wanted a step-through bike so we are going out to look for one later today.  Exciting times.
I'll keep you posted. Toot toot.
Lynetta Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment