Round-up of week 4 of my summer holiday
- Monday - Pottering around the house and reading in the garden. Lovely weather is upon us for the week.
- Tuesday - Decorating my mum's hallway and off for a hospital appointment at the heart clinic
- Wednesday - Finish the decorating (I was quick :-) )
- Thursday - School Uniform shopping!
- Friday - A lovely day out with Sarah to Winchester
- Saturday - Glorious weather. Ian at a fishing competition however he caught sun stroke and needed to come home early.
- Sunday - a spot of shopping in Swindon - Jess needed a run :-)
A bit of a mix bag this week doing this and that but I've kept myself busy.
Only 2 more weeks then back to my routine of work. Secretly cannot wait to get up and have a purpose for every day.
Have a fun day in whatever you have chosen to do.