Week 3 of the holidays and the weather has been hitting on average 21c. At least the rain held off for most of the Olympics :-) Round up of week 3
- Monday - Went to test drive a new car - yeah we found one we like!
- Tuesday - Working day, feeling a little low today?
- Wednesday - Working day, visited mum. Very quiet day catching up with the house chores
- Thursday - Little bike ride on Lilibet around the neighbourhood
- Friday - Cream Tea with Julia (work collegue) and up early to bake for week 30!
- Saturday - Yes we bought a new car and collected it today! Weather glorious so had a fab BBQ
- Sunday - Went to Portsmouth to give the car a run. Visited Southsea for a portion of chips, this seaside town bought back many a childhood memory.
I've not felt myself all week, I have this rather low feeling inside of me which I am struggling to shake off. I'm not too sure why I'm feeling like this but I hope it passes as quick as it came. Looking back over this week it really doesn't look very interesting! perhaps that's what it is, do I need a little excitement in my life?
See you again soon.