I cannot believe it's already week 5 of the holiday and I feel I've not achieved anything! Since buying the new car we've been out and about going to different towns to do the weekly shop. I like to have the radio on in the car and often tune into the local station of where I am travelling. Whilst out the other sunday I happened to tune into Jack FM, I laughed as I thought 'Oh so that's what he gets up to in his bedroom - a pirate radio station'. It's nothing to do with my Jack though. (I often have these silly little thoughts and they are called Lynnyisms - please pacify me when you read them)
Moving on here's my weekly round up for week 5 (and please don't hold your breath it's been a very boring week)
- Monday - Cleaned and scrubbed the house, it's amazing how much rubbish and dust collates when you are home 24/7
- Tuesday - More clothes shopping with Julia into Reading and tasted my first Pattiserrie Valerie and very very nice was it too
- Wednesday - Popped into work to get up to date and in the evening continued with making my crochet pillow.
- Thursday - More work and finally finished, all up to date and ready to rock and roll the new academic year. - Go me :-)
- Friday - Went to Henley with Sarah and bagged myself some real good bargains in the second hand shop - post to follow
- Saturday - My sister is visiting from South Shields so it had to be done - MORE SHOPPING (no purchases for me today though)
- Sunday - Lovely family Sunday Lunch in the local cavery courtsey of my mum
The weather has taken a real turn and it's cold, damp and miserable. Hoping for it to cheer up for our little day out to The Dorset Show on saturday. I learned today they are having a fancy dress sheep competition, I really can't wait to see that one.
Have fun and see you all soon